Plein Air: Grease pencil + white charcoal nature drawing, with Kristi Day @ the Valentine Reserve
7/7/23, 10:00 PM
Kristi Day will lead us through how to work with grease pencil and white charcoal before we work to capture details from our surroundings, at the beautiful Valentine Nature Reserve.
Class price: $45
Kristi Day will lead us through how to work with grease pencil and white charcoal before we work to capture details from our surroundings, at the beautiful Valentine Nature Reserve. We will have gorgeous sweeping landscapes in all directions to inspire us and plenty of details to zoom in on, should we chose to. Note that this event will take place at the Valentine Reserve. We will meet at the gate and walk in together.
Friday, July 7th, 3pm - 6pm
In this class, MAC will provide:
– All supplies needed to create drawings in the outdoors
– A selection of sparkling water
– A totally fun time!
– This class is outdoors during the day! Sunscreen, hats, jackets, potentially bug spray, and sunglasses are highly recommended.
– Bring a chair to sit on
– Make sure to use the restroom before arrival as there is limited access to restrooms on site
– We will need to hike a short dirt trail to where we create – dress accordingly.
– Parking at the gate is limited. Please carpool or bike if possible!
Join us! Let's create together!
The Art+Wine program is sponsored by:
Donate to MAC
Friends of the Arts - $150
Friends of the Arts is our donor level for all patron and arts supporters. We need 250 Friends of the Arts for our after school programs, community outreach, and gallery maintenance.
Patrons - $500
Our Patrons donor level helps provide foundational funding for our student Scholarship program and our Summer Art Camp. We need 25 Patrons.
Dreammakers - $2,500 to $5,000
The Dreammakers donor level will help launch our Music Program and provide continued support for our new Digital Arts program. $50,000 annually.
Our Guardians provide the core funding for our faculty, staff and facilities providing arts programs to the community throughout the year. Please contact Kristin Reese (email@example.com) for more information.